Cycling BREAKS in SURREY
The Surrey Hills boasts some of the most spectacular cycling routes in the UK. Whether you’re looking for a route to challenge even the most trained rider or something to soak up the nearby scenery, it truly is a beautiful place to explore on two wheels. We understand that the ideal base for a cycling break requires more than a comfortable bed to rest. With early morning breakfasts and a secure place to keep your bike, Reigate Manor is perfect for those passionate about cycling.
CYCLING BREAK PACKAGE
- 1 or 2 night stay in one of our comfortable en-suite rooms
- 3 course dinner served each evening in our restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Daily packed lunch and water bottle refills
- Secure bike storage
- Laundry facilities available
- Local routes and GPX downloads available
To get started take a look at some of our most popular local routes below.
REIGATE CASTLE TO THE PLOUGH LOOP
Easy Ride – 20.2 km – 1 hour 15 minutes
REIGATE CASTLE TO LOWFIELD HEATH WINDMILL LOOP
Difficult Ride – 45.3 km – 3 hours
Contact our events coordinators to discuss your specific requirements.